We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our team of bridal assistants to work together in our discount warehouse.
The job position is part time with the possibility of progression into full time.
Hours: Wednesday, Thursday 4pm – 8pm and Saturdays 8:30am – 5pm
Total Hours: 16
- Customer service
- A very well presented appearance
- Experience in retail
- A bubbly personality
- A keen interest in fashion
- Computer literate
- Experience in sales
- Be willing the help out in all areas of the job
- Flexibility with working hours (Saturdays and late nights)
- Previous work with till
Your role will be to greet customers and assess which type of dress they vision and find the perfect dress for them – whether it be bridesmaid or bridal.
Full training will be given on our current styles so that you can use this training extensively to find dresses/alternatives that customers may wish to buy.
We want no one to leave without finding the perfect dress.
• To provide excellent customer service at all times
• To manage own appointments in accordance with previous training
• To manage administration of documentation for own and colleagues appointments where necessary
• To inspect and steam incoming gowns
• To manage the appointment diary appropriately
• To achieve sales targets
• To help where needed
Key performance Indicator: Sales targets
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would work 8:30 - 5pm every Saturday
- Serving drinks
- Greeting Customers
- Keeping showroom tidy at all times
- Steaming Dresses
- keeping kitchen and Bathroom clean
- Helping customers with product knowledge